To join or renew your membership, simply head to our online portal. There are so many benefits to online registration, that the club will absorb the processing fee for you.
Hi, I’m Nanette Bauer, a long-time Glen Ellyn Runner and the Membership Chair for the club. First off, I’d like to thank you for considering our club. I think you’ll find our club to be fun, with a great mix of runners with various backgrounds and of all ages.
If you are new and considering membership, please reach out to me so we can set you up as a guest runner. If you are ready to join or renew, simply proceed to the registration page now.
If you have any questions, please contact us and I’ll be happy to answer your questions. We look forward to seeing you on the paths!
Glen Ellyn Runners Club | Membership Chair
Annual Membership Fees:
Membership dues are based on the calendar year. Fees remain the same great value of $52 per year for a single membership and $78 per year for a family up to four people living in the same household.
Refer a Friend:
If you know of a friend, family member, work associate who might be interested in joining, please email them this link and invite them to come out as our guest one Sunday morning or have them contact us with any questions. The more runners, the more fun!
Bonus for Early Registration:
New runners who register for membership after mid-October get the benefit of 14 and a half months of membership for the coming year.
Existing members will receive a number of email reminders to renew their membership for the coming year in order to continue to be ACTIVE members in the new year. Thank you for your prompt renewals.
- Speed work training sessions led by experienced coaches
- Access to all Glen Ellyn Runner training programs*
- Discounts at participating area running stores
- Gatorade and water stations for training program group runs
- Free educational clinics on running related topics
- Run on the Illinois Prairie Path, a 61 mile multi-use limestone trail
- Membership Perks Gift (pickup at any Sunday
- Fun Run once the perk is made available, 2 perks provided with the Family Membership)
- Chicago Marathon Hospitality Room at the Congress Plaza Hotel pre/post marathon
*All training programs include pace groups, clinics, and sports drinks.
Glen Ellyn Runners vs. Other Clubs
|Feature||Other Clubs||Glen Ellyn Runners|
|Training Programs||Extra $$||Included|
|Sports Drinks every 3 miles||N/A||Included|
|Training Program Clinics||Extra $$||Included|
|Coached Interval Training||Extra $$||Included|
|Pace Groups||Extra $$||Included|
|“Hospitality Room” at Chicago Marathon||Extra $$||Included|
|Crushed limestone running surface||?||Included|